Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring Statement Necklaces

Hey everyone!

Really sorry about not being in the blogosphere lately, I've been really busy with school. But now with a little extra time on my hands, I'd like to share with you my latest obsession: statement necklaces! As spring is approaching, I thought I'd add a few of these colourful beauties to my collection to throw on over white tees and under blouses for a chic yet sophisticated look.

I personally love the multi-coloured floral statement necklaces because it can stand out on its own and just speak for itself.

Below are some of my favourites all under $50, I hope you find one that suits your budget.



Nautical Charm Necklace - $20 CAD (Smartset)
Christie - $35 CAD (Aldo) 

Turrito - $25 CAD (Aldo)

Monticolo - $15 CAD (Call it Spring)

Flower Statement Necklace - $19.90 CAD (Dynamite)

Dainty Floral Faux Stone Necklace - $10.80 CAD (Forever 21)


Multicolour Necklace - $49.90 CAD (Zara)

Which spring statement necklaces would you like in your collection? :)


13 comments:

  1. Statement necklaces are my favourite kind right now! Those pastel floral ones are going straight into my wishlist ;)

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great picks! My favorite is Christie from Aldo -- your post is really tempting me to go out and buy it! :)

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those necklaces are so pretty!
    I love statement jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second necklace the most - I can't believe it's so cheap!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them!

    It will mean a lot to me if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow me if you like what you see?

    Hope to see you soon into it,

    Kisses

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Christie necklace.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous necklaces!
    love the last two
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Statement necklaces are definitely my favorites! It is so easy to spice up a basic outfit with the help of a single necklace! I really love the ones you have chosen and the fact of how affordable they are! My favorite are definitely the ones from Zara!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace all of them are so pretty and welcome back here! Absolutely miss you while you're gone (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning necklaces!! Great blog post <3 Would you like to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love a good statement necklace! these are really pretty :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice necklaces for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a gorgeous post! Love your the goeometric Zara necklace so much :)

    I noticed you are following my profile on bloglovin and wondered if you would like to follow my blog on there too: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762

    It would mean so much to me:) thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.