Sunday, November 10, 2013

Choies Outfit

Choies Outfit

Choies Outfit by stylevancity featuring black tights

This is just one of my ideas for a fall-winter transition outfit; gotta love the black, red, gold, denim combo! Check out the choies website for the latest and the greatest (and not to mention FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!). 

1) Lapel Denim Zipper Jacket With Belt Detail - $51 CAD
2) Red Velvet Dress - $31 CAD
3) Cuffed Acrylic Beanie Hat - $16 CAD
4) Punk Drip Exaggerated Necklace - $21 CAD
5) Black Distressed Stud Boots - $155 CAD
6) Stocking With Rivet - $28 CAD 

3 comments:

  1. I love that red dress you picked! It would look awesome with black tights!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this outfit so much! That style of dress is my current favorite. I just love the cut, and the way it shapes the body. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.