Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: Perfect Twelve Colours Palette

eyeshadow, colourful, beauty, products, review, vancouver, make-up, cheap, affordable, Canada, rainbow, pretty

So I was in my local drugstore the other day checking out the make-up section in search of an affordable experimental eyeshadow palette. I'm not the biggest make-up girl but I just thought I'd add a little something colourful to my collection of fairly neutral and conservative shades. I found the Absolute palettes on a shelf in an array of sizes and colour combos, but finally settled with this one. 

eyeshadow, colourful, beauty, products, review, vancouver, make-up, cheap, affordable, Canada, rainbow, pretty

The colours are super bright and a little shimmery (except black) and the palette comes with a small two-sided sponge brush. 

eyeshadow, colourful, beauty, products, review, vancouver, make-up, cheap, affordable, Canada, rainbow, pretty

The colours are fairly pigmented even with just 3 - 4 strokes and no primer. It went on pretty smooth and it wasn't too hard to remove with a dash of eye make up remover. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the product and would go buy another one when it runs out. 

eyeshadow, colourful, beauty, products, review, vancouver, make-up, cheap, affordable, Canada, rainbow, pretty

I'm definitely going to have some fun with this and I plan on trying those crazy colourful tutorials when I have the time. 

eyeshadow, colourful, beauty, products, review, vancouver, make-up, cheap, affordable, Canada, rainbow, pretty

It cost me $6.99 CAD, but I've seen it for way cheaper on other sites. Check it out here for $1.99 on EllieBeauty.com. 

What do you think of Absolute's Perfect Twelve Colours palette? :)

4 comments:

  1. Those look great! Please check out my newest post at www.loveolia.com! Hope you'll follow on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not brave enough to wear such bright colours but they look fantastic!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are really pretty!! And for so cheap!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Germany :)

    Beautiful blog, follow you now :)

    peach-daiquiris-world.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.