Friday, July 26, 2013

Boutique Hunt: Tait

I was walking down the touristy streets of Downtown Vancouver yesterday and discovered this little boutique in the heart of Gastown. Tait has a variety of women's clothing and accessories ranging from long chiffon dresses to tribal inspired jewelry. Their flowing skirts and tanks are perfect for the summer season and their sales associate was so nice even though I only came in to browse. I definitely see myself coming back often to check out their latest and greatest stylish picks!

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

Tait boutique; find it at 330 West Cordova Street right here in Vancouver, BC. 

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

I just really love the colour of the burgundy long chiffon dress and found their loose graphic tanks soft to the touch, quite comparable to those at Brandy Melville. 

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

I don't know about you, but the colour mix here definitely screams "summer"! The white lace crochet top is just a stunning piece and I just love the light sky blue purse in the upper right corner. 

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

This is their main accessory wall at the back of the boutique. Right in the middle is a lovely statement necklace among a plethora of other must-haves. 

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

There's something about this cute duo that says, "ootd: the red n black combo". I honestly just think that the red is just a really nice contrast against this short black dress. 

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

This is such a fantastic summer dress as well; it seems this royal blue is really in this summer!

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

I am in love with that sunhat! Couldn't think of anything else I'd rather wear with my maxi outfits.

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

Tribal. Bustier. #twoinone #nuffsaid #needit

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

I just really like editorial photos for some reason, maybe its cause I'm a fashion blogger! Notice that beautiful black and red cuff statement bracelet; its perfect to spice up a plain outfit. 

tait, boutique, vancouver, vancity, fashion, women's, apparel, clothing, lovely, great, affordable

I'm really liking what I see here too; those bangles are so bright and colourful!

Unfortunately, they do not have an online store but you can find them on Facebook here. Follow them to see their future gems and hear about their latest promotions. If you plan on visiting Vancouver anytime soon I highly recommend that you add this little place to your list of fashionista attractions!

Do you shop from boutiques often? Got any one of a kind favourites? Share them below! :)











19 comments:

  1. I live in boutiques! Hehe! Fabulous post and made me miss my recent holiday to Portugal where I picked up cute neon summer dresses and a handmade straw fedora! I would love you to link up to my new style linky Fashion Friday if you liked http://mummysgotstyle.com/fashion-friday-launches/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great boutique! Love all the little summer dresses. I shop way too much. :/ I tend to prefer online shopping though.
    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found some beautiful things. I love boutique shopping! :)

    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable post, just followed on bloglovin!


    xoxo
    makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love shopping at boutiques! They have to cutest original items!
    xo,
    Jacqueline


    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really cute pics!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´I hope your follow me back!
    xx


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bustier! Sooo amazing xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both the dresses!! Boutiques have he cutest things to buy!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a boutique hunter and this one is legally tempting . If I'm ever coming to Vancouver , probabs I have an idea where to hunt.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I've been considering taking a trip up to Vancouver, and this is making me want to even more! Thanks for sharing the find!


    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vancouver is awesome, I loved visiting there! That black romper with the red purse is adorable, I would absolutely wear that :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey :) I have tagged you to do my blogger travel tag post if you want :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable shop I love it! Wish I could own a shop just like that xx

    Tia
    xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Heather! I'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vancouver is an amazing city and you should definitely visit :) lmk if you do and I'll share some of my favourite shopping places!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha I've never been to Portugal but I'd love to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this boutique looks really cute! :) makes me wish i lived in vancouver!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many cute summer-y pieces! I love the southwestern print bustier...and all the accessories!

    <3Amandafeast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.